Wix cookie consent guide
If you are currently loading external services (including Google Analytics or other tracking services) using the implementation methods available in the Wix dashboard you can easily implement CookieHub to the site to make it compliant with cookie regulations. If you are using Google Tag Manager, please refer to our Google Tag Manager setup guide.
1. Create the domain in the CookieHub dashboard by clicking the Add domain button. Log in to your account or create a new one on dash.cookiehub.com.
2. Type your domain name into the Domain name field.
3. Select a template and click the Add domain button.
4. Open the Implementation tab and select Manually insert the code as the implementation method.
5. Copy the integration code.
6. Open the Wix dashboard for your website and select Settings in the navigation.
7. Scroll down to the Advanced section and select Custom Code.
8. Click Add Code in the Head section.
9. Paste the CookieHub integration code into the first field. Make sure that the code is added to All pages and is placed in the Head section.
10. Press the Apply button in the bottom right corner. CookieHub is now implemented and managing third party tracking scripts automatically.