Joomla cookie consent guide
If you are currently loading external services (including Google Analytics or other tracking services) in your Joomla site you can easily implement CookieHub to the site to make it compliant with cookie regulations. If you are using Google Tag Manager, please refer to our Google Tag Manager setup guide.
1. Create the domain in the CookieHub dashboard by clicking the Add domain button. Log in to your account or create a new one on dash.cookiehub.com.
2. Type your domain name into the Domain name field.
3. Select a template and click the Add domain button.
4. Open the Implementation tab and select Manually insert the code as the implementation method.
5. Copy the integration code.
6. Log into the Control Panel for your Joomla website and access your Templates.
7. Select the template that you're currently using.
8. Open the index.php file in the file navigation on the left side.
9. Paste the CookieHub integration code right after the <head> tag.
10. Click the Save button in the top left corner. CookieHub is now implemented and managing third party tracking scripts automatically.