Squarespace cookie consent guide
If you are currently loading external services (including Google Analytics or other tracking services) through either External API Keys or Code Injection, you can easily implement CookieHub to the site to make it compliant with cookie regulations. If you are using Google Tag Manager, please refer to our Google Tag Manager setup guide.
To implement the CookieHub script on a Squarespace website, we need to use the Code Injection feature on Squarespace, which is a Premium feature available in Business and Commerce Squarespace plans.
1. Create the domain in the CookieHub dashboard by clicking the Add domain button. Log in to your account or create a new one on dash.cookiehub.com.
2. Type your domain name into the Domain name field.
3. Select a template and click the Add domain button.
4. Open the implementation tab and select Manually insert the code as the implementation method.
5. Copy the integration code.
6. Log into your Squarespace account and select Settings in the navigation.
7. Select Advanced in the navigation.
8. Select Code Injection in the navigation.
9. Paste the CookieHub integration code into the Header section.
10. Press the Save button in the top left corner. CookieHub is now implemented and managing third party tracking scripts automatically.