Consent overview in Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager (GTM) provides a feature to get overview of consent mode setup in your container in order to figure out which tags support built-in consent and which tags need to be configured using additional consent.
- Click the Admin link from the top menu.
- Click the Container Settings button in the container section.
- Check the Enable consent overview option and confirm by clicking the Save button.
- When you enter the Tags section for your container, you will see the consent overview icon.
- When the consent overview icon is clicked, you will see an overview with a list of your tags and for each tag it's indicated whether or not the tags have built-in consent and additional consent has been configured.