Webflow cookie consent guide
If you are currently loading external services (including Google Analytics or other tracking services) using the Webflow Head Code section you can easily implement CookieHub to the site to make it compliant with cookie regulations. If you are using Google Tag Manager, please refer to our Consent Mode in Google Tag Manager.
1. Create the domain in the CookieHub dashboard by clicking the Add domain button. Log in to your account or create a new one on dash.cookiehub.com.
2. Type your domain name and click the Add domain button.
3. Copy the integration code
4. Login to the Webflow Dashboard and access your project settings. You can do this by clicking the 3 dots on your project and then select Settings.
5. Select the Custom Code tab and paste your copied Cookiehub integration code into the Head Code section and then click the Save button. Note that this feature is only available for pro plan users.